Thursday 27 January 2011

Scarf Belts for the Unconventionally-Waisted




by Asprey London

I was so ecstatic when I saw this belt. Being a tiny person I can NEVER find a belt small enough for my waist and I am sure other unconventional body types have the same problem on the other side of the spectrum. This piece really dresses up the scarf belt option from bohemian to chic, and you can adjust it to any waist size. I can't wait to put to use my overflowing collection of scarves!

Try looping two shorter scarves together to get a different look front and back. Or use an extra long scarf to tie a large romantic statement bow in back of a simple form-fitting LBD.

(I think I will keep my eye open for a local cobbler or leather worker to make me an imitation of this 75 pound Asprey London belt!)

<3 pamplemousse

No comments:

Post a Comment